Let's Chat!

New Visitor Info

Welcome!

If you're new to my site, please read the post What is The 1,000 Dreams Project?

Thanks!

Friday, September 28, 2012

My Dream of Being a Famous Singer

Okay clan, so since this blog and project is dedicated to dreams, I felt it was time I shared some of my personal dreams. Here is the first one:

Dream One: I want to be a famous singer.

What does that look like to me? Getting paid to sing at large venues and also my big DREAM is to sing at the lighting of the Christmas Tree at the Rockefeller Center Plaza in NYC.
The second part of this dream is to meet and work with Janet Jackson and also sing a duet with Adam Levine of Maroon 5. 

Okay, so it's out there.

And to start working towards that, I'm starting to post videos of me singing on YouTube. Here is the first one. I'm singing "My Funny Valentine" over Michael Buble's recorded version. Right now I don't have live instruments in my home, so my iPod is my band!




I have been training for over 22 years, and it's a blessing that I am able to sing for you today. 

In love,
Rosie B

No comments:

Post a Comment